SUMMER STORIES – IBA
ABBREVIATED TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promotion Period: 08/01/2018 9am AEDST – 14/02/2018 11:59pm AEDST. Entry is open to AU residents aged 18+ years old. To enter: Purchase any two (2) of the following Participating Products: Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh, Absolut, Malibu, Kahlua, Jameson, Havana Club, Beefeater (includes 700mL, 750mL, 1L and 3L), from any participating Cellarbrations, IGA Liquor and The Bottle-O store, retain the Store Receipt, visit www.summerstories.com.au/experiences (“Website/s”), enter all personal details requested, and upload an image of the receipt. Limit: one (1) entry per valid Store Receipt. The prize is one (1) of twelve (12) Red Balloon vouchers, valued at
$1,000 each. Winner: First 12 valid entries drawn at random on 21/02/2018 at 12pm AEDST. Winner will be notified within 2 business days of the draw. Winners published on 26/02/2018 at summerstories.com.au/experiences. The Promoter’s decision is final & no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter is Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd (ABN 75 007 870 046) of 167 Fullarton Rd, Dulwich SA 5065, Ph: 0439 462 241. Full T&Cs at Website. Permit Numbers: NSW LTPS/17/19024 ; ACT TP17/02210; SA T17/2070.
SUMMER STORIES – IBA
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
18+ years old
|Entry Mechanism||During the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants must:
|Participating Products||Entrants should retain Store Receipt until verified by the Promoter.
Jacob’s Creek Sparkling
JC Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot 750ml
Cool Harvest Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Reserve Chardonnay Pinot 750ml
Reserve Sparkling Prosecco 750ml
JC Sparkling Lightly White 750ml
JC Sparkling Lightly Rosé 750ml
JC Sparkling Rose 750ml
JC Sparkling Moscato White 750ml
JC Sparkling Moscato Rose 750ml
Trilogy Sparkling White 750ml
Trilogy Sparkling Rose 750ml
JC Prosecco Spritz Orge NV 750×6
Brancott Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Brancott Pinot Gris 750ml
Brancott Pinot Noir 750ml
Brancott Flight Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Brancott Terroir Series Pinot Noir 750ml
Brancott Terroir Series Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
JC Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
JC Pinot Grigio 750ml
JC Pinot Noir 750ml
Reserve Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
Reserve Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 750ml
Reserve Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir 750ml
Reserve Barossa Riesling 750ml
Reserve Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Cool Harvest Pinot Grigio 750ml
Cool Harvest Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Cool Harvest Shiraz Rose 750ml
JC Riesling 750ml
JC Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
JC Chardonnay 750ml
JC Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
JC Merlot 750ml
JC Shiraz Cabernet 750ml
JC Shiraz 750ml
JC Shiraz Rose 750ml
JC Cabernet Merlot 750ml
JC Semillon Chardonnay 750ml
Reserve Barossa Merlot 750ml
Twin Pickings Pinot Gris Moscato 750ml
Twin Pickings Sauvignon Blanc Moscato 750ml
Reserve Margaret River Chardonnay 750ml
Reserve Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
Double Barrel Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
Double Barrel Barossa Shiraz 750ml
Double Barrel Barossa Shiraz 750ml(Gift box)
Cool Harvest Unoaked Chardonnay 750ml
JC Grenache Shiraz 750ml
Double Barrel Limestone Shiraz Cabernet 750ml
Reserve Barossa Signature Shiraz 750ml
Reserve Barossa Signature Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
Reserve Limestone Coast Shiraz 750ml
JC Moscato Rose 750ml
Twin Pickings Moscato Rose 750ml
JC Le Petit Rose 750ml
Reserve Adelaide Hills Pinot Grio 750ml
Barossa Signature Riesling 16 750ml
Barossa Signature Chardonnay 16 750ml
Barossa Signature Shiraz Tempranillo 16 750ml
Stoneleigh Pinot Noir 750ml
Stoneleigh Chardonnay 750ml
Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Stoneleigh Rapaura Pinot Noir 750ml
Stoneleigh Rapaura Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Stoneleigh Rapaura Pinot Gris 750ml
Stoneleigh Pinot Gris 750ml
Stoneleigh Rosé 750ml
Stoneleigh Latitude Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Stoneleigh Latitude Pinot Noir 750ml
Stoneleigh Wild Valley Pinot Noir 750ml
Stoneleigh Wild Valley Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
Stoneleigh Wild Valley Pinot Noir Rose 750ml
Stoneleigh Wild Valley Chardonnay 16 750ml
Malibu Pineapple 700ml
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años 700ml
Havana Club Añejo Especial 700ml
Havana Club Añejo 7 Años 700ml
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años 1.0L
Havana Club Añejo Especial 1.0L
Havana Club Añejo 7 Años 1.0L
Havana Club Añejo 7 Años 3.0L
ABSOLUT Rasberri 700ml
ABSOLUT Vodka 500ml
ABSOLUT Vodka 700ml
ABSOLUT Apeach 700ml
ABSOLUT Berri Açaí 700ml
ABSOLUT Berri Açaí 700ml
ABSOLUT Pears 700ml
ABSOLUT Vanilla 700ml
ABSOLUT Wild Tea 700ml
ABSOLUT Elyx 700ml (42.3% all)
ABSOLUT Vodka 1.0L
ABSOLUT OZ Ltd Edition 1.0L
ABSOLUT Citron 1.0L
ABSOLUT Rasberri 1.0L
ABSOLUT Apeach 1.0L
ABSOLUT Berri Açaí 1.0L
ABSOLUT Vanilia 1.0L
ABSOLUT Elyx 1L (42.3% alc)
ABSOLUT Elyx 1.5L
ABSOLUT LIME 700ml
Jameson 700ml (2 Glasses)
Jameson Caskmates 700ml
Jameson Select Reserve 700ml
Jameson Black Barrel 700ml
Jameson WMS Distillery Safe 700ml
Jameson WMS Blend Dog 700ml
Jameson WMS Coopers 700ml
Jameson Reserve 18yo 700ml
Jameson Caskmates YgHnr 700ml
Beefeater 24 1.0L
Beefeater 24 700ml
Beefeater (40%) 700ml
|Entry Limit||One (1) per Store Receipt|
8 January 2018
14 February 2018
|Nominated Business||Greeneagle Distribution & Fulfilment 5/9 Fitzpatrick St, Revesby NSW 2212|
|Draw Date||21 February 2018|
|Draw Time||12pm AEDST|
|Prize||One (1) of twelve (12) $1,000.00 Red Balloon vouchers, valid until January 2019.|
Total Prize Value
|Winners published 26th February 2018 at www.summerstories.com.au/experiences
|Approved Notification Method||Phone and e-mail within 2 business days of Draw Date|
|Prize Delivery Method||Australia Post – tracked mail|
|Prize Delivery Date||Seven (7) days from when winner confirms their postal address.|
|Re-Draw Date||16 May 2018|
|Re-Draw Time||12pm AEST|
|Re-Draw Notification Method
Unclaimed Publishing Date
|Phone and e-mail within 2 business days of Re-Draw Date
Winners drawn in the unclaimed draw published 21st May 2018 at www.summerstories.com.au/experiences
|Special Conditions||“Red Balloon” is a trade mark of RedBalloon Pty
Ltd. RedBalloon is not affiliated with, and does not endorse or sponsor this promotion, Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd, Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Stoneleigh, Absolut, Malibu, Kahlua, Jameson, Havana Club, Beefeater, or their products.
Travel (if applicable)
The winner must travel with a partner also aged over 18 years (“Travelling Companion”), if applicable.
The Travelling Companion must travel with the winner on the same itinerary (including, but not limited to, flights and transfers). The costs of any alternative or additional travel will not be borne by the Promoter and any elements of the Prize not used will be forfeited and not substituted.
Acceptance of the Prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the accommodation/transport/services providers and, in particular, health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the winner or his or her Travelling Companion is unable to use any element of the relevant Prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or ejection from the locations or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons. Any part of the Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
The winner and his or her Travelling Companion must travel together and depart from and return to the same departure point. The winner and his or her Travelling Companion may not accrue frequent flyer points. Use of the travel component and any passes or vouchers issued as part of a Prize may be subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use of the suppliers of components of a Prize. The travel component cannot be used in conjunction with travel discounts or special offers. Once booked, changes to travel times or arrangements will be at the expense of the winner and the winner’s Travelling Companion. Any transportation to/from the airport in the winner’s nearest capital city is the responsibility the winner.
All additional costs not expressly stated but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of a Prize is the responsibility of the winner and his or her Travelling Companion. Such additional costs include, but are not limited to, meals, beverages, room service, telephone calls, laundry services, spending money, transport to and from airport departure point, other transfers, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable), insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable). The winner and his or her Travelling Companion may be required to present a credit card and/or identification at time of accommodation check-in.
|Promoter Contact Number||0439 462 241|
|Permit Number||NSW LTPS/17/19024 ; ACT TP17/02210; SA T17/2070.|
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. For the avoidance of doubt the Schedule to the Terms & Conditions forms part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to Eligible Entrants. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion; and any retailer activating the promotion are ineligible to enter the
- To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, complete the Entry Mechanism during the Promotion Period.
- The Entry Limit applies to
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed Entries must be submitted in the manner required and received by the Promoter during the promotional period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Promotion commences at the Commencement Time on the Commencement Date and closes at the Close Time on the Close Date. The draw will take place at the Nominated Business at the Draw Time (local time) on the Draw Date. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
- The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of a prize between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. All warranty claims in respect of the prizes must be directed towards the applicable manufacturer and not the Promoter.
- The Winner will be notified in writing by the Approved
- Prizes will be delivered to winners by the Prize Delivery Method by the Prize Delivery Date. The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for a prize (or part of a prize) damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
- The Promoter encourages the responsible use of the Prize(s), in accordance with applicable State
- If for any reason a prize, or any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part thereof) for an alternative prize to the same value of the original prize value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory
- Entrants must only enter in their own The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner(s) to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their identity, age, residency, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that winner’s entry will become invalid. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the relevant prize will be forfeited and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary (including a second chance draw) at the same place as the original prize draws on Re-Draw Date at the Re-Draw Time (AEST) in order to distribute any prizes forfeited or unclaimed by that time in respect of those draws, subject to any written directions given under applicable State
- The Winner(s) of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by the Approved Notification. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of any unclaimed prize draws will be taken by the The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where applicable, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the prize winner or any of their companions to take part in any or all aspects of the prize if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the prize winner or any of their companions are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able safely to participate in the
- No compensation will be payable if a winner, or their companions (if applicable) are unable to use any element of the prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or ejection from the date locations or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety Any part of a prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this
- Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving
- Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- Consent: As a condition of entering this promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a draw (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the The winner(s) agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion(s), if applicable) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- All entries are subject to the Special Conditions.
- The Promoter supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in
- The Promoter is Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd (ABN: 75 007 870 046) of 167 Fullarton Road Dulwich SA The Promoter can also be contacted at the Promoter Contact Number.
- This Promotion is authorised under the Permit Number(s) NSW LTPS/17/19024 ; ACT TP17/02210; SA T17/2070.